Adult Computer Classes
Our instructor-led classes, at beginner and intermediate levels, offer personalized, customized instruction in an intimate one-on-one or small-group setting. By the end of the course, a Northstar Digital Literacy Certificate could be yours. Build your computer skills and digital confidence and get another step closer to your goals.
1) Schedules for Student Members is determined with each new group. When you begin your membership, we will try to group you with other new members joining at that time. The schedule will be determined with input from the group.
2) Tentative Small Group Schedule (6 weeks)
3) Private one-on-one schedule is negotiated and customized with each individual who registers and pays for one-on-one instruction.
All instruction is LIVE on Zoom — yes, we teach you that too. Decide which class you want to start with. Pick one of the options on the right, then click here to register.
March 14 to April 20
August 15 to September 21
January 17 to February 23
May 23 to June 29
October 19 to November 16
1 or 2 days a week, 4 to 6 weeks or
long-term membership: morning, afternoon, or evenings
1) Basic Student Membership
$139 Down, $39/month for up
to one hour / week of LIVE
instruction (cancel anytime)
2) Small Group Sessions $383
for 6 weeks - LIVE small group
3) Private Sessions $983 for
4 weeks - LIVE one-on-one
Employers and other groups
call for special group pricing.